For more information in Thai, English & German, please call
088 414 414 5
Rules of the game
The goal of the game is to play the course with least points possible
1. Place the ball on the starting point.
2. Each fairway has a maximum score of 7 points. The player is allowed to attempt six times. If she/he does not succeed in bringing the ball into the hole after six tries, she/he has to move on to the next fairway, by scoring 7 points.
3. Fairways with obstacle: If the ball does not pass the hindrance it has to be placed back to the starting point. The player has three tries to overcome the obstacle. If not succeeded the player is to place the ball behind the hindrance within the white line and has to add one penalty point (= 4 points). From behind the hindrance the player has only three tries left to putt the ball into the hole, otherwise has to move on to the next fairway and score 7 points.
4. In the case the ball halts attached leaning to the rail after passing the hindrance, the player may move the ball away towards the white borderline to continue to play.
5. If the ball bounces off the fairway, the player has to add one penalty point, however is allowed to bring the ball back onto the fairway and place it within the white borderline at the point where the ball had bounced off.